Friday 15 November 2013

EUCLID TEE



Hello Guys! Here’s my new look as you can see the main color of my outfit is black but I put some extra color so it will not look boring and not plain. People say if you wear black, it can be slimming which obviously does not suite me in the stereotype sense because as you can see I have the body type that is closely related to that of a skeleton. Haha!  But I think I nailed this all black outfit. What do you think guys? 

Last month, I won a EUCLID Tee by Tevin Vincent Clothing. Yes! I’m so blessed because as you all know this is the second time that I posted an outfit where one of the clothes I wear is from my winnings in various giveaway contests. 

I really like the design of this Euclid Tee. The fabric of this T- shirt is my favorite type because it’s very comfortable and light to wear.  As for my pants, I’m wearing  Bossini. My Sneakers and my friends plaid Shirt. And for my accessories Skull bracelet my ray ban sunnies and NY Leather Cap.

 


Tevin Vincent  Clothing brand is an American Clothing label based in Southern California. My Euclid Tee is available in their site and a variety of designs to choose from. They also have a variety design bracelet. Each bracelet design is one of a kind and hand made in the USA. I promise if you see their bracelet I’m 100% you guys will like it. If you want  shop/buy their Awesome, Handmade and Cool items! Just visit their site Tevin-Vincent.com, you can also Like their Facebook Page and Follow them on Instagram. Enjoy shopping!


















  Lastly, visit and follow my niece’s blog itslienenicolas.blogspot.com. Also, check out her styles in Lookbook.nu/lienenicolas 

Photo Credit to Ms Pamela De Leon



FOLLOW ME!


Well that's it hope you Hype Comment Love and Become a Fan on Lookbook! :)
I hope this look inspires you! Enjoy!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment