Monday 2 December 2013

I'm just a reminder of what you can't have



What’s up Guys! Here’s  my new look I’m wearing my Denim Shirt from Topman, Tee Culture for my Tshirt, Markus for my Red Chinos Pants and Boardwalk for my watch. I bought my Tee Culture in SM Southmall Las Piñas also my Red Chinos Pants by Markus.  Tee Culture is brand of Tees that have a variety of cool design which I think you guys would like plus, it’s very affordable. This is not the last time you will see me wearing a Tee Culture shirt because I really like all the designs of this brand.  As for my pants, if you are looking for a good quality of colored pants but inexpensive I recommend Markus from SM Department store.  I promise that you won’t have any regrets and that their pants are very stylish. Tee Culture and Markus is available in all SM Department store.

This is my attempt to put together a very trendy look but will fit your budget. Thank you! I hope you guys like my new look







Photo Credit to Ms Hannah Adriano

Follow Me:


Well that's it hope you Hype Comment Love and Become a Fan on Lookbook! :)
I hope this look inspires you! Enjoy!!!! :)

2 comments: