Monday 7 August 2017

Mezclilla


I don't know why, I just love wearing denim lately. If your an avid reader of my blog, you will notice that most of my outfit post consists of a denim accent or denim on denim. I don't know but every time I'm wearing denim jacket either dark or light denim it goes well with everything but of course it should be a right and perfect combination. And for me a denim jacket is a perfect pair for every piece of clothing.

During the shoot my friends really liked this outfit and they told me that it has a kpop vibe. In their opinion this kind of style suits me perfectly. I'm so happy because every time I get good compliments, I feel like I nailed it. Wuhoo! And thanks a lot to my photographer for the superb shot's.

About my look I'm wearing Penshoppe for my Polo. Nike for my Sneakers. For the Denim Jacket sorry guys I really don't know what the brand. Hope you guys like my outfit as I do.










No comments:

Post a Comment