Saturday 5 January 2019

UNO


Happy New Year guys!!! How’s your holiday weight gain? I hope your holidays were fully enjoyed while spending it with your loved ones. 2018 has been lit. It has been one of the biggest year of my life, full of growth, learning and personal development. Praying and claiming to have a fabulous 2019 with an abundance of great achievements and experience. A meaningful chapter waiting to be written.. so excited for this year.

Here's my first post for this year. I hope that this year I will be able to a-lot more time on this passion of mine. Last year, I was only able to post one outfit and I feel bad about it. So now, I promise myself to dedicated more time to my blog and I am cheerful to show to you all my first look for this year.

Btw, I’m wearing New Balance for sneakers, Uniqlo for pants, StarWars for jacket and Sunnies for glasses
.











You can follow my other social media account just click the link:

1 comment: